Monday, April 25, 2011

How Great Thou Art... Absolutely Incredible

I heard about this performance, but only saw it tonight on Youtube.  Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill sang at Academy of Country Music’s Girls’ Night Out: Superstar Women of Country   this past Friday night.

How often have you seen an audience so moved by a performance that they are in tears and are so moved to give them a standing ovation in the middle of the song?

If you haven't seen this, you should.  And if you have, it's worth watching it again.  It's truly worshipful.

Absolutely incredible.

2 comments:

Heather H said...

I had not seen that. My dad mentioned it one day, and I sidetracked both of us by asking, "Why are YOU watching Girls Night Out, Dad? Is there something you need to share with the rest of us? Hmmmmm?"

That was beautiful! Both of those performers are among my favorites. I really adore Vince Gill and never, ever want to hear he's not the man of character I believe him to be. The two of them make a really beautiful duet. Thank you for sharing!

Meredith said...

Wow... this was amazing. A great way to start my day!

I linked back to you!
Thank you, thank you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...