Monday, January 24, 2011

Fun Uncle Ryan and Aunt Katie

Ryan, my brother-in-law, has expressed to me several times that he wants to be the fun uncle (besides that he is the only uncle right now, but that's besides the point).  And to prove this to me and my kiddos, he has tickled them until their red, taught them the "rock on" hand sign, and offered to go play with them, separating himself from the adults, just to get some quality play time in (usually getting them nice and hyper just before he leaves!) among other things.  And just to give me a heart attack prove to me just how much fun he wants them to have with him, he once put them in a sleeping back, holding onto the open end, and swung them around himself in circles. Good time for all (and no one, miraculously, went to the ER!).

Well, after the kids have been literally asking for a few weeks when Aunt Katie and Uncle Ryan were going to come visit them, they finally came!  They, along with my parents, were going to a basketball game and came before and after the game to visit.  Grandma and Grandpa brought presents, Aunt Katie colored with Emerson, and Ryan held the kids upside down for a while.  It was a great day - keeping up their expectations as fun Aunt Katie and Uncle Ryan!  It was a great day!








 

 
(P.S.  I'm not sure why I didn't end up with any pictures of Katie and Ryan with the boys, but believe me when I say they had their share of giggling with them!  Oh, well, I guess since I gypped Emerson of pictures in the last few posts, it was her turn to be in the spotlight, anyway, right?!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...