Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduation Day

Ok, so it really wasn't a graduation, but Emerson just had her end of the year program at her preschool. It was so cute to see her up on stage reciting her Bible verses shyly with her class while smiling and waving a little wave at us every once in a while. She's made a new good friend, a sweet girl named Macy, this year. Her mom and I exchanged phone numbers so we can continue to let the girls play this summer.
So she is officially in 4-5 year old class now, even though she'll turn five right at the beginning of the school year (her birthday is right after the kindergarten cut off date). Which means I have all three kiddos for another year, which, to be honest, is a little overwhelming sometimes. I am, however, thankful to not be giving up my sweet Emerson to school all day every day. It will be a tough day that first day of kindergarten. I don't know that I'd be ready to give her up to her teacher every day.
So summer has now officially begun for us. By the way, I just love the summers in Laramie.

Bring on the zoos, parks, and swimming pools!
















Emerson waving her shy little wave from the front. Below and to the right is her friend, Macy.























Emerson and Braeden!














Emerson and another of her best friends, Aliyah, who actually graduated to Kindergarten today (of course, BOTH their eyes are closed! :) ).


And last, sorry the video is so grainy, but here is Emerson's class performing a song with bells. I loved it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...