Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The results are in...

Discussions have been had, the polls have been tallied, and the final decision has been made (see Jon's blog for the polling outcome)! We ended up going against the majority for the spelling of the first name and went for second place for his middle name. So... the verdict is....

Landen Reese!!

The more I looked at Landen, the more I liked the "en" ending. And Jon surprised me with Reese. I suggested it several weeks ago and he nixed it, but when discussing it recently, Jon brought it up again and today, when making the final decision, I was leaning toward Daniel and Jon suggested Reese again! I've liked it from the beginning, so Reese it is. And I love that Braeden and Landen are spelled similarly.

Thanks to you who gave input and are excited to share our new baby boy with you! Only 2 weeks and 3 days to go! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...